Essential Job Functions:
The selected candidate will be primarily to care for walk-in patients in this open access practice.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
• perform comprehensive assessments for all patients;
• order medications and treatment; order lab and other diagnostic tests, including follow up for results;
• communicate with the collaborating physicians on a regular basis per collaborative practice agreement;
• educate patients and families, specifically on disease process and medications;
• provide comprehensive documentation in EPIC; and
• answer telephone calls from office, pharmacies, caregivers, patients and families.
Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served.
Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
Masters Degree Required
Valid New Jersey Nursing License Required
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS