• Delivery of Advanced Life Support and Basic Life Support procedures as outlined in the Atlantic Health System MICU policy and procedure manual and New Jersey State Department of Health MICU Regulations.
• Maintenance of MICU vehicles and equipment.
• Maintenance of equipment and drug inventory levels.
• Proper completion and distribution of necessary run forms as to patient care procedures performed and all required documentation necessary for statistics and record keeping.
• Operation of MICU vehicle in emergency and non-emergency situations.
• Maintenance of crew quarters.
• Participation in assigned hospital public relations programs.
• Attendance of staff meetings and mandatory training sessions
• Compliance with necessary recertification guidelines as outlined in the New Jersey State Department of Health MICU Regulations and Atlantic Health System policies and procedures.
• Participation with MICU CQI
• Completion of other related duties as deemed necessary by the EMS Division Administration and Medical Oversight Board.
• Performance of approved skills under N.J.A.C. 8:41 that are limited to the Emergency Department provided that the Paramedic / Nurse is performing under the direct order of a physician, treatment is recorded on the patient’s chart and signed in compliance with AHS policies, and skills are limited to those within the scope of practice of State regulations.
• Other duties as assigned by the management team
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Current NJ MICU certification (graduation from a recognized paramedic didactic program)
• Some college preferred.
• Meet requirements of NJAC 8:41 regarding EMS/MICU Training/Certification requirements
• Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
• Previous experience preferred
• ACLS/PALS/PHTLS or BTLS (instructor certifications preferred)
• ICS 100, 700, HazMat Awareness, CBRNE
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 8th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS