- High school diploma/GED/ equivalent
- Current NJ MICU certification required. (graduation from a recognized paramedic didactic program)
- some college preferred.
- Previous courier transport dispatching experience a plus
- 2 or more years of use of or familiarity with computer aided dispatch software/system a plus
- Excellent telephone/radio voice, oral and written communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing, in English language without excessive loudness that is disruptive to coworkers in a close quartered setting and not so softly one cannot be heard in a loud and often noisy work environment
- Must be capable of writing in English language utilizing pen on paper or electronic communication in a very expeditious manner.
- Able to use a computer and be highly proficient and accurate with data entry. Must be computer savy to navigate various software applications comfortably including Internet, CXT Software, email and other Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work under pressure and in excessively high call/trip volume periods
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor and ability to process information and make critical, sound and quick decisions
- Punctual and stringent about his/her work, attendance and reporting
- Must have access to reliable transportation, be extremely detail-oriented, desire to work in fast-paced, growth oriented, customer focused and high volume environment.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 8th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.