- High School diploma/GED required
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of Radiography (either Hospital or College based)
- Must have current New Jersey State (NJDEP) licensure as a Radiologic Technologist and Certification in Radiography from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Hired candidates for this per diem position will need to work varied shifts in the Radiology Department, including evenings, weekends and occasional over night shifts
- Candidates will also be asked to work regular day shifts to cover FT staff on PTO, and occasionally at some of our offsite locations in Hewitt and Wayne
- Candidates should have availability and flexibility in their schedules to work fairly regularly
- Please do not apply for this position if you do not have this availability/flexibility
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.