The hours for this role will be 1pm-9pm Monday - Friday
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Candidates should be a graduate of a hospital or College based school of Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Candidates must have current licensure by the NJ DEP to practice clinical Nuclear Medicine
- Candidates must also own certification from either the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) - in Nuclear Medicine
- Candidates for this position must be able to work day shift on a per diem basis per Department needs
- Candidates will also participate in the on-call schedule on fairly regular basis
- Candidates for this position should also have schedule availability and flexibility to cover our Full Time Technologist and help the Department at busier times
- Candidates may rotate to the outpatient Nuclear Cardiology lab at 242 West Parkway
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.