Credentialed Trainers (CTs) use the curriculum, lessons, and training materials created by the Principal Trainers to conduct effective Epic end-user training for physicians, other clinicians, and non-clinical staff. CTs develop user competence through a variety of modalities and assist in creation and validation of training tools which support the education of system users. CTs measure user competency as well as effectiveness of the training program using appropriate methodologies and strategies.
Include, but are not limited to:
• Formal classroom education delivery, training labs, “at the elbow” support along with phone, remote, and roaming support
• Apply knowledge of adult learning theory and flexibility in training techniques to reach audiences of varied backgrounds and learning styles
• Understand and interpret clinical and non-clinical workflows, processes, and terminology to translate information into educationally sound training delivery
• Assist with curriculum development, eLearning and video creation, and knowledge management
• Independently prepare for classroom training and coordinate logistics associated with training delivery, including the preparation and maintenance of the Epic system training environment, and of classroom materials
• Identify performance gaps and bring forth issues/concerns as necessary in a timely manner, create and manage Helpdesk tickets as appropriate
• Assist with the implementation of any change requests made to existing applications as well as educating end-users on changes, review of release notes and preparation for and implementation of planned upgrades
• Follow established program and departmental policies, procedures, and technical standards; and related duties as assigned
Other Desired Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
• Display a personal passion for educating others and have a dynamic presentation style to create an engaging learning environment and enhance the end user learning experience through creativity, enthusiasm, and high energy
• Knowledge and application of adult learning principles, understanding of technical instructional design techniques for instructor-led and individual on-the-job learning and related software applications
• Critical thinking skills to support educational implementations and facilitate education and ability to incorporate policies, procedures, and specific clinical practice and/or business processing needs into information systems training
• Strong project management and organizational skills in managing multiple priorities and attention to detail
• Highly effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships that foster optimal quality teamwork and education
• Leadership ability to direct others without having line management authority and autonomous integrity in the completion remote tasks
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to learn new systems quickly and be responsive and flexible, open to changes in training materials on short notice
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc. with Learning Management System and eLearning authoring software experience a plus.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 8th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS