- Graduate from an accredited PT program. CEU coursework for bowel and bladder dysfunction.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Valid New Jersey PT license
- Related Experience:
- Minimum of 2 -3 years of PT experience, pelvic rehabilitation experience preferred.
Atlantic Health System (AHS), headquartered in Morristown, NJ, is an integrated health care delivery system:
- Workforce of over 16,000 team members dedicated to building healthier communities
- 350 sites of care, including six hospitals: Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center and Goryeb Children’s Hospital
- Atlantic Health System also supports communities through Atlantic Medical Group, Atlantic Rehabilitation, Atlantic Home Care and Hospice, and its subsidiary, Mobile Health
- Atlantic Health System sponsors the Atlantic Accountable Care Organization, one of the larger ACOs in the nation, and Optimus Healthcare Partners
- In 2019 we were named a ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ by Fortune, and Great Place to Work for the 10th year in a row
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status .