Epic Resolute Hospital Billing module. The App Systems Analyst II is responsible for providing analytics and application support for Epic modules in the Hospital Billing product group. The App Systems Analyst II is knowledgeable about the Atlantic Health System Revenue Cycle Department’s policies, procedures and business operations.
• Performs in-depth analysis of finance workflows, data collection, report details and other technical issues with Epic software.
• Analyzes business operations as they relate to software build decisions.
• Accounts for end user preferences while making build decisions, populates the Epic databases during initial build with assistance from Epic.
• Coordinates software updates and changes.
• Analyzes new functionality in releases, and determines how it should be used.
• Develops and documents procedures for system use by the business.
• Analyzes data conversion needs.
• Maintains good communication with Epic representatives and works with the finance division to assure the system meets business needs.
• Participates in and conducts end user training.
• Possesses the following capabilities:
o Problem solving - Troubleshoots problems and questions, escalates issues appropriately.
o Communication- Exhibits effective written and verbal skills to communicate with peers and all levels of management in a clear and concise manner. Functions in a central role during issue escalation and resolution, collaborating with multiple teams as applicable. Facilitates change management through established communication methods. Shares pertinent changes to end users. Responsive to email communication in accordance with organizational email etiquette policy.
o Priorities - Works independently and effectively manages time and multiple priorities and projects.
o Documentation - Creates and maintains clear, concise documentation related to work requests, incidents, status reports, and basic system related tasks. Supports and collaborates with peers to document incidents, break/fix resolutions and audits as needed. Recommends standards for improvement of documentation.
o Teamwork/Collaboration - Demonstrates self-direction. Works well under time constraints. Collaborates with other teams across the department with minimal supervision.
o Leadership - Represents the team at meetings in accordance with PRIDE values.
o Drive - Demonstrates self-motivated and independent decision making with minimal supervision.
• High School Diploma required
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
• Epic certification preferred
• Minimum 2 years in hospital billing or related field
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 11th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS