Atlantic Health System has an opportunity for a BLS Field Training Coordinator at Atlantic Ambulance in Livingston. This is a full-time position with varied shifts and occasional weekends.
Oversees the BLS field training program, to include orientation program, quality assurance (QA) initiatives, billing compliance training and documentation training.
• Provides support and feedback to EMT and MAVO team members in order to coordinate new hire field training. The Coordinator will serve as a role model and facilitator in the department.
• Serves as a resource for all team members related to documentation, quality assurance, and new hire onboarding.
• Responsible to implement, review, and maintain new hire field training program.
• Maintains effective communication with field training officers from the organization utilizing regular meetings and other forms of communication.
• Will assist with quality structured feedback and educational initiatives for AMH Providers in conjunction with Department Manager.
• Serves as a liaison from Atlantic Mobile Health to outside departments and agencies.
• Assist with continuous quality improvement activities across the division in conjunction with Assistant Managers.
• Assist with CAMTS and CAAS Accreditation – as well as – the continued evaluation and compliance once accreditation is achieved.
• Responsible for maintaining certifications to remain a primary care provider as assigned by management.
• Will be responsible for overseeing Field Training Officers
• Will provide continuous feedback to team members related to QA and documentation.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance and accountability with the NJOEMS regulations, Federal Billing regulations, and AMH Policies.
• Assist Revenue Cycle team with documentation QA process, as well as follow up on billing related documentation issues with crew members.
• Provide monthly dashboard data as requested by leadership teams for review.
• Other tasks as assigned by the AMH leadership team
Required Core Competencies:
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS