Chilton Medical Center, a member of Atlantic Health System, is seeking a per diem Cardiovascular Ultrasound Tech to work varied shifts including weekends as required by department.
Essential Job Functions:
• Performs comprehensive echocardiogram exams, following established IAC protocols to verify, plan, set up, perform and report appropriate echocardiogram examinations
• Assisting with continuing quality assurance and performance improvement in the Echo Lab and cardiovascular services department
• Completing clerical tasks associated with echo exams; completing and recording all testing information accurately, and in a timely manner
• Maintaining pleasant and informative manner in communicating with patients, family members, physicians, and other hospital personnel
• Working cooperatively with other department members in scheduling of diagnostic procedures
• Ensuring effective communication intra/inter departmentally and participating on committees and projects as requested
• High School Diploma or GED required
• RCS or RCDS required
• At least 3 years of Hospital based Echo Tech experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Transesophageal Echocardiograms
• Stress and Dobutamine Echocardiograms
• IAC Accreditation
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS