Newton Medical Center is seeking a full time Invasive Cardiovascular Tech for Cardiac Catheterization Lab to work 7-5pm including on-call and weekends as required by the department.
• Prepare patient for procedures Cath, PCI (STEMI) IR and Peripheral
• Monitor, document, and calculate hemodynamic data
• Provide procedural scrub assistance to physician during diagnostic and Primary PCI cases.
• Assess and manage arterial access site complications and inform physicians
• Administer post recovery care of patients including arterial and venous sheath removal.
• Adhere to On Call protocol for Cath Lab.
• Make recommendations to supervisor on related duties, policies, and procedures.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Software Powered by iCIMS