Atlantic Health System is seeking a per diem ALS Instructor II to work at Atlantic Training Center, to work varied shifts including weekends as required by departments.
The ACLS & PALS Instructor teaches American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and/or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) courses. Core responsibilities include instruction, remediation, and evaluation related to ACLS & PALS courses.
The ACLS & PALS Instructor teaches American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and/or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) courses. Core responsibilities include instruction, remediation, and evaluation related to ACLS & PALS courses.• Adhere to all AAC/AHS policies and educational philosophies and to those of regulating organizations (i.e. AHA, NJ OEMS, NAEMT, etc.)
• Demonstrate effective teaching skills, and be responsive to students’ needs and concerns; adapt teaching style to meet the students’ learning needs.
• Willing to travel to off-site courses locations within the communities served by AHS.
• Punctual and prepared for all assigned courses; conduct self in a pleasant and professional manner at all times and adhere to Atlantic Training Center dress code.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to students’ progress and outcomes. Report any student issues to Lead/Coordinator in a timely manner.
• Complete all required paperwork legibly and return completed paperwork and payments to Coordinator in a timely manner.
• Ensure security of Training Center equipment; ensure proper cleaning and restocking of equipment after each class.
• Attend instructor meetings as scheduled. Participate in instructor updates as required.
• Promote a culture of collaboration and accountability in order to assure efficient operations and to provide education that improves patient outcomes throughout the community and region.
• Work effectively and relate well with others, including supervisors, colleagues, and internal and external customers. Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and maintain constructive working relationships.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Software Powered by iCIMS