This is an Application Systems Analyst II supporting EPIC ASAP in our headquarters office.
An Application Systems Analyst II responsibilities include:
• Demonstrates in-depth analysis of workflows, system details and technical issues associated with the applications supported
• Analyzes new functionality and recommends how it should be used to prioritize and implement requested changes to the system
• Troubleshoots problems and questions from end users
• Provides support of daily and ad-hoc requests
• Interfaces with key IT, clinical, business and operations staff to assist in the development of efficient workflows.
• Participates in testing system enhancements and performs rigorous testing to deliver high-quality end-user solutions.
• Architects and delivers solution innovation to improve services or to lower costs, operating under deadlines and challenging workloads.
• Solves complex problems and develops solutions to tasks or projects which may be unique, using judgment and initiative.
• Engages expert resources when needed and escalates appropriately
• Responsible to be available to work on an on-call basis for system upgrades, go lives and departmental needs
• Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Mathematics, Healthcare Informatics or Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years work experience within information technology or applicable area of healthcare
• Experience with application build and configuration
• Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of clinical and/or business practices and principles
• Demonstrated ability to gather information from multiple sources and analyze applicability and appropriateness, and develop an efficient workflow
• Experience with organizational strategies, business operations, and end-user requirements to develop system design and training projects
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and change management skills to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships
• Prior experience in healthcare.
• Experience building Narrators, Quick Lists, RWB, flowsheets, reports, and other items pertinent to the Epic ASAP application.
• Epic Certification the ASAP application and other relevant Epic applications.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Software Powered by iCIMS