AHS Talent Management is a team of leadership, learning, and organizational development specialists partnering to develop and deliver talent strategies that support AHS’s system-wide goals.
The AHS Talent Management Specialist is responsible for supporting the design, management, facilitation and implementation of various talent programs and solutions including new hire orientation, leadership programs, early career programs and professional development programs as well as supports talent management processes including performance management and leader onboarding.
1. Develops and facilitates instructor-led and virtual (e.g. Web-ex) professional development sessions on a wide variety of topics to both clinical and non-clinical team members
2. Leads learning projects from needs analysis through evaluation
3. Develops and/or sources content for talent development programs
4. Partners with Senior Talent Management Consultants, Human Resource Business Partners (HRBP’s), and leaders to understand learning needs and recommend solutions
5. Supports the planning, continuous improvement and execution of the annual performance management process.
6. Supports the revamp of the AHS competency framework process.
7. Closely manages vendor relationships to support learning initiatives and ensure objectives are achieved
8. Provides project management support for talent management initiatives such as employee orientation, leader onboarding, team development and employee engagement.
9. Develops appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms
10. Analyzes training program feedback, results, and other data to continuously improve programs, and identify trends and opportunities
11. Provides reporting on program effectiveness, present information to team and other stakeholders; provide regular updates to senior leadership on progress and results achieved
12. Develops and implements effective internal marketing campaigns in collaboration with internal communications to ensure employees are aware of learning and development resources, and know how to best to utilize them
13. Creates and maintains internal program websites with relevant content
14. Other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Learning, Human Resources, or related discipline
2. Minimum 4 years of relevant professional level experience in Talent Management, Learning & Development, Leadership Development, or Organizational Development
3. Previous experience as L&D expert/specialist; or previous experience administering leadership development programs
4. Education or experience in Organizational Development and Performance Management is a plus.
5. Experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS) is a plus.
1. Solid understanding and proven application of adult learning principles
2. Demonstrated success with creating effective learning tools, programs, and experiences
3. Self-starter who can lead projects independently, yet collaboratively in a team environment
4. Excellent written, oral and presentation skills as well as self-awareness around interpersonal skills
5. Strong facilitation skills and ability to deliver content to a diverse, professional audience
6. Service and results oriented with outstanding communication and critical thinking skills
7. Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to drive tasks to completion by deadlines while executing with excellence
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS