This is a Lead Applications Systems Analyst supporting EPIC Ambulatory
An Ambulatory Systems Analyst IV responsibilities include:
• Lead analysis of workflows, system details and technical issues associated with the Epic application and other EMRs
• Scopes multiple major and minor enhancements in accordance with ISS standards and best practices
• Analyzing new functionality and recommends how it should be used to prioritize and implement requested changes to the system
• Troubleshooting problems and questions from end users. Provides support of daily and ad-hoc requests.
• Interfacing with key IT, clinical, business and operations staff to assist in the development of efficient workflows.
• Drives changes and makes recommendations to leadership regarding ISS processes, change management and operational workflows
• Architecting and delivering solution innovations to improve services or to lower costs, operating under deadlines and challenging workloads.
• Solving highly complex problems and develops solutions to tasks or projects which may be unique, using judgment and initiative
• Involved in multi-team and integrated solution development
• Manages vendor relationships and escalates vendor issues
Minimum 3 years work experience within information technology or applicable area of healthcare
• Experience with EMR build and configuration
• Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of clinical practices and principles
• Demonstrated ability to gather information from multiple sources and analyze applicability and appropriateness, and develop an efficient workflow
• Experience with organizational strategies, business operations, and end-user requirements to develop system design and training projects
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and change management skills to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships
• Epic Ambulatory certification preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Mathematics, Healthcare Informatics or Computer Science or equivalent experience
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Software Powered by iCIMS