Atlantic Health System is seeking a Full-time Manager, Research, Cancer, Reg. & Outcomes in the Oncology Research Department at Morristown Medical Center.
The position supports the Clinical Research enterprise by:
• Providing advice, counsel and strategic direction to senior Oncology Service Line administration.
• Supporting and encouraging new and ongoing clinical research programs.
• Raising the level of awareness of the strategic and economic importance of clinical research to internal and external customers.
• Providing administrative leadership and Interfacing with multiple Physician Leaders and Administrators at multiple sites to assist with the expansion of the breadth of clinical research across AHS and affiliated entities (such as GSU, and the NCORP consortium sites (4).
• Responsible for developing clinical research collaborations within facilities, between institutions, and with external groups (industry sponsors and NCORP consortium sites).
• Enhancing the brand of a world-class clinical research program in an NCI -designated NCORP.
• Developing and maintain tools, processes, training programs, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) designed to support the conduct of clinical research within the Oncology Service Line.
• Provide expert management of the operational and budgetary needs and oversee clinical research operations, data management, regulatory compliance, quality assurance and safety, the integration of research into clinical operations.
• Working closely with Oncology Service Line Leadership and physician leadership to strengthen the culture of clinical research.
• Grow and expand a varied portfolio of clinical research efforts throughout AHS.
• Overseeing the provision of services designed to assist the research community with comprehensive and strategic recruitment plans to maximize recruitment efforts for clinical research projects.
• Working with established ACR, Sponsored projects office and other institutional departments to ensure adherence to protocol and sponsor regulations and safety requirements.
• Working with Executive Director of Oncology Service Line and Physician leadership to identify, justify and utilize requested resources in an efficient manner; assist with presentations.
• Interacting with ACR, Sponsored Projects office to assists with the oversight of effective and practical budgeting, billing, and monitoring of financial activity for clinical trials.
• Oversee the operational management of clinical research expenditures, as well as the generation of new research revenue from industry sponsors and Federal NCORP grant.
• Providing leadership to coordinate activities between budgeting and contracting, and financial execution ensuring compliance with sponsored and third party insurance billing.
• Working with ACR , Sponsored projects office and Research Compliance Manager to ensure appropriate financial training and distribution of proper communication.
• Use research-driven performance measures and prioritize complex situations according to research-driven criteria to plan strategically and flexibility.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Software Powered by iCIMS