Atlantic Health System is seeking a Full-time Licensed Practical Nurse for At-Home Medical located at Morris Plains, primarily working 8:30am - 5pm.
To provide respiratory care to patients as ordered by physician, according to established standards and practices. Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Include, but not limited to:
• Complete client care assignments as prescribed by ordering physician.
• Participate in the coordination of client discharge process.
• Attend and participate in company meeting and in-services.
• Educate clients and caregivers in the areas of equipment operation, cleaning, trouble-shooting and maintenance.
• Perform client and equipment evaluations as required.
• Maintain good infection control procedures.
• As per company policies and procedures, check and maintain respiratory equipment before patient setup.
• Contact physicians and supervisor with any discrepancies in client care.
• Complete documentation of care and services in a timely manner as per company’s policies.
• Perform other job related duties as deemed necessary by management.
• Complete required continuing education units as required for state licensure.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Software Powered by iCIMS