Atlantic Health System is seeking a Per Diem Dietetic Assistant at Morristown Medical Center. Required hours vary including every other weekend.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for taking patient meal orders via phone and at the bedside for our Room Service program.
• Team Member will assist with meal selections while taking into consideration cultural and/or religious preferences.
• Responsible for selection of meals that are appropriate for the patient’s prescribed diet order and offering alternative menu choices.
• Candidate will show good judgment, reliability, and responsibility while adhering to the department policies and procedures.
• The ability to multi-task is essential while exhibiting excellence in general office practices including but not limited to: telephone etiquette, accurate record keeping, and maintaining effective communication.
• Ensuring patient satisfaction is a top priority, excellent customer service skills are a must for this position.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS