Atlantic Health System is seeking a Applications Systems Analyst I will be supporting the EPIC Ambulatory Module for our internal users at Morristown Medical Center.
An Ambulatory Systems Analyst I responsibilities include the following with guidance and support from senior analysts:
• In-depth analysis of workflows, system details and technical issues associated with the Epic application and other EMRs.
• Analyzing new functionality and recommend how it should be used to prioritize and implement requested changes to the system.
• Troubleshooting problems and questions from end users. Provides support of daily and ad-hoc requests.
• Interfacing with key IT, clinical, business and operations staff to assist in the development of efficient workflows.
• Participating in testing system enhancements and performs rigorous testing to deliver high-quality end-user solutions.
• Architecting and delivering solution innovation to improve services or to lower costs, operating under deadlines and challenging workloads.
• Solving highly complex problems and develops solutions to tasks or projects which may be unique, using judgment and initiative.
• Minimum 1 year work experience within information technology, an applicable area of healthcare, or business environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of clinical and business practices and principles
• Demonstrated knowledge of processes to gather information from multiple sources and analyze applicability and appropriateness, and develop an efficient workflow
• Experience with organizational strategies, business operations, and end-user requirements to develop system design and training projects
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and change management skills to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Software Powered by iCIMS