Atlantic Health System is seeking a Full-time Donor Engagment Coordinator. Ideal position for an organized and service-minded individual with a passion for health care and the desire to make a difference. The Donor Engagement Coordinator will have the unique ability to work across teams and gain exposure to multiple areas of the development office and play a key role in helping to create and disseminate donor-facing materials while helping to shape the organization's donor recognition program.
Day to day activities and responsbilities include:
- Managing monthly donor mailings and tracking/entry in donor database
- Maintaining calendar of monthly donor outreach and Foundation promotions/news
- Creating social media content and reporting on engagement while making recommendations for optimizations
- Updating and maintaining Foundation website (posting news stories, updating web pages, creating forms, etc.)
- Helping to implement the Foundations Courtesy Plus program and managing daily reports that are disseminated to the Foundation team
- Assisting with promotional strategies and execution for Foundation events
- Helping to conceptualize and design Foundation email blasts
- Updating and maintaining donor recognition software
- Assisting in production process for donor recognition
- Coordinating with vendor partners on print projects
- Assisting with annual donor journal and impact report
- Helping with the annual updates to donor walls and stewardship/endowment reports
- Processing and tracking vendor invoices
Minimum of two years of related experience (marketing, communications, donor relations, fundraising/nonprofits or account management)
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS