Chilton Medical Center, an affiliate of Atlantic Health System, is hiring for a Per Diem Boiler Operator position covering flexible shifts.
Esssential duties include
• As a Stationary Engineer your role operates, controls, maintains and repairs all equipment in the boiler room, including but not limited to; high pressure steam boilers, feed water systems, condensate return system, steam traps, water softeners, primary and secondary water pumps, electrical motors, air compressors, and various other pieces of equipment.
• Your role monitors and maintains the proper water chemical treatment program and retains proper documentation.
• You have a good understanding of the building controls system and oversees the proper operation of boiler room equipment and make adjustments when necessary.
• Your role monitors proper levels and pressures, responds to all abnormalities and alarms
• Your role responds to second and third shift emergency calls and calls in additional Plant Operations personnel as needed.
• Monitoring of boiler fuel oil storage tanks and ordering oil as needed.
Minimum Education Required:
• Blue Seal boiler operator’s license required
• High School graduate,GED or Vocational School in a related field
Minimum Experience Required:
3-5 years boiler plant or plant maintenance experience.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Software Powered by iCIMS