The Senior Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office and typically reports to a Director. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
1. Answers and direct phone calls
2. Organizes and schedules meetings and appointments
3. Manages contacts for leader, understands their priorities, and keeps track of communications and needs
4. Produces and distributes correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
5. Assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
6. Develops and maintain a filing system
7. Anticipates needs and proactively assembles the appropriate people and resources to solve problems
8. Orders office supplies
9. Books travel arrangements
10. Leads, drives, and executes on various team events, socials, offsite meetings etc.
11. Prioritizes assignements and tasks with minimal direction and has authority to delegate as appropriate
12. Submits and reconciles expense reports
13. Provides general support to visitors
14. Provides information by answering questions and requests
15. May research and create presentations
16. Works multit-functionality to ensure communication is efficient and clear between teams
17. Generates reports
18. Prepares project reports for management
19. Handles multiple projects
20. Prepares and monitors invoices, vouchers, purchase orders, human resources
21. Other duties as assigned
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS