Atlantic Health System is seeking a Full-time Research Compliance Coordinator for the Oncology Phase I unit for Morristown Medical Center primarily working 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Essential Job Function:
This position is responsible for maintaining data and regulatory compliance for clinical trials in the Oncology Research department.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing all aspects of clinical study data for assigned oncology trials
• Entering and abstracting data from EMR and paper documentation into Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems in a timely manner
• Ensuring timely follow-up and resolution for data queries
• Managing a productive and consistent workflow with research nurse coordinators
• Working with research nurses, trial monitors, and sponsor data management teams to ensure compliance with data deadlines and cuts
• Maintaining organized and audit-ready binders for individual patients on assigned trials
• Contribute to regulatory tasks as necessary, including but not limited to IRB submissions; monitoring visits; audits/inspections; maintenance of regulatory binders; site initiation and closeout visits; and safety report processing
• Cover and assist other regulatory/data team members as necessary, prioritizing as a team
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible, detail-oriented, and comfortable prioritizing as needed in a busy environment. They will be a team player with excellent time management and organizational skills
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS