Atlantic Health System is seeking a full-time Secretary/Technician for the Medical Step-Down Unit working 3PM - 11PM, including every other weekend at Morristown Medical Center.
• Assist staff with reaching physicians via telephone: excellent phone etiquette.
• Maintain collaboration with bed management, charge nurses, and physicians to manage patient beds for admissions, discharges, and transfers onto and off the unit.
• Provide direct patient care to include, bed baths, peri care, oral care, linen changes, and position changes.
• Empty Foley bags and drains.
• Take V/S and report abnormal vital signs to Nurse.
• Must have excellent opal and written communication skills.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Software Powered by iCIMS