Atlantic Health System is seeking a Biomedical Equipment Tech IV at Morristown Medical Center.
• Possesses comprehensive understanding of medical PCs, peripherals, medical network hardware and basic understanding of clinical network segmentation.
• Can provide comprehensive support of all components on complex medical networks for direct patient care.
• Creates clear documentation related to PC, server, firewall and medical network architecture, build, and configuration.
• Repair, install, and configure segmented medical networks, servers, and firewalls.
• Ability to run segmented projects with limited supervision. Inform project manager of project status, issues that may impact timeline and cost, and any customer issues.
• Teamwork- Fully experienced with an exceptional skill set or knowledge, works with minimal supervision; capable of serving as a trainer to BMET 3, BMET 2, BMET 1 and interns on their specialized equipment.
***Please note*** There will be occasional local traveling to our other Northern, NJ facilities as needed.
Associate's degree in Science or Technology(IT/CET/EET required), (BMET preferred) or a combination of eduction and work history
CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certifications (recommended) or advanced level certifications or degrees highly preferred
5+ years in healthcare or hospital environment supporting medical devices and medical device networks
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS