Atlantic Health System is seeking a per diem Mental Health Assistant in the Inpatient Psychiatric unit at Morristown Medical Center to work varied hours and every other weekend.
Essential Job Functions:
• Demonstrates knowledge & understanding of psychiatric disorders & patients.
• Use therapeutic communication skills in individual & group interactions with psychiatric patients.
• Initiate & deliver therapeutic activities & groups.
• Provide 1-to-1 interventions with patients.
• Crisis identification & management (including de-escalation).
• Assist nursing staff w/variety of tasks & activities.
• Communicate information to healthcare team members.
• Thorough, accurate, timely documentation of tasks & activities.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS