Atlantic Health System is seeking an experienced System Engineer II to join our Server Services & Support department. The Systems Engineer II is a full-time opportunity based in Morristown, NJ and is scheduled from M-F 8am-4pm with on call schedule as needed.
• Serves as a single point of contact for Disaster Recovery deployment, testing, and coordination, being acquainted with physical and virtual servers, high-level networking, operating systems, SAN storage, and enterprise backup applications.
• Satisfactory technical writing skills to keep standards documents up to date and prepare presentation slides.
• Collaboration and coordination skills to concurrently work with members of different teams, schedule meetings, and prepare minutes.
• Track status updates on Placemats, and coordinate to have them updated before weekly meetings.
• Prepare and send daily and weekly reports.
• Bachelor or Associate degree in Engineering or an equivalent combination of relevant work history and education.
• Certifications in one or more realms highly preferred – Microsoft, AWS, Project Management, or ITIL.
• 3-5 years of experience in information systems.
• Demonstratable technical writing skills in documents, slides, and communications.
• Excellent communication and project management skills.
• Manage multiple tasks concurrently.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Software Powered by iCIMS