The Application Systems Architect Analyst (ASAA) is a full-time position within the Ambulatory Team at Atlantic Health Systems (AHS). ASAA designs innovative, integrated, scalable and balanced system solutions aligned with Business and ISS strategies. With critical thinking and clinical knowledge, the ASAA provides insight, trusted advice and technical leadership needed to make optimal use of technology and information assets and help deliver architectural solutions for Epic and other outpatient systems.
An Application Systems Architect Analyst responsibilities include:
• Designing, supporting, and deploying mechanisms to enhance, refine, and deliver optimal solutions
• Contributing to the development and maintenance of common services, repositories, and utility components for the outpatient areas
• Leading analysis of workflows, system details and technical issues
• Scoping multiple major and minor enhancements in accordance with ISS standards and best practices
• Analyzing new functionality and recommends how it should be used to prioritize and implement requested changes to the system
• Troubleshooting problems and questions from end users. Provides support of daily and ad-hoc requests.
• Interfacing with key IT, clinical, business and operations staff to assist in the development of efficient workflows.
• Driving changes and making recommendations to leadership regarding ISS processes, change management and operational workflows
• Architecting and delivering solution innovations to improve services or to lower costs, operating under deadlines and challenging workloads.
• Solving highly complex problems and develops solutions to tasks or projects which may be unique, using judgment and initiative
• Involved in multi-team and integrated solution development
• Providing vendor support
• Supervising and mentoring junior team members
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Software Powered by iCIMS